Self-levelling flooring: advantages, features, and areas of application. The floors can be installed on any site, regardless of the original flooring. The price depends on the floor area and thickness.
Self-levelling floor is used for gyms, stadiums, tennis courts, and running tracks. They suit any sport.
Self-levelling floor surfaces are popular thanks to their high quality:
- high durability – last for over 10 years;
- impact resistance – the surface is not afraid of blows and loads from ball games, running or dropping heavy objects;
- high safety – the anti-slip surface prevents fall overs and slipping;
- high shock absorption;
- versatility – can be mounted in halls for any kind of sports;
- long lifetime;
- resistance to rapid temperature changes – self-levelling floors are able to withstand low temperature conditions without deteriorating the quality of the surface;
- elasticity – the surface is great for bouncing the ball, running and jumping;
- easy care – self-levelling floors do not require special cleaning or use of special detergents.
Self-levelling floor is easy to maintenance, install and service. It can be installed outdoors and indoors, on areas of any size.