The facility is used for official national and international Championship motor racing events.
The track is equipped in accordance with the International Automobile Federation requirements:
- The 1.7 km track is intended for national competitions, and for entertainment and amateur racing.
- The 1.5 km track is intended as an extra track for corporate events, and qualification tests.
- The 3.o km track is intended as a track for high-speed racing with active braking areas.
- The facility provides direct access to the pit boxes on all tracks.
The track was designed by Apex Circuit Design Ltd. (Great Britain).
The service buildings:
- The management office building. Floor 1: reception rooms, administration offices, W/Cs and wardrobes, parc fermé. Floor 2: service facilities, administration offices, press room, W/Cs, restaurant kitchen. Top floor a restaurant for VIP guests with a great view on the racetrack. The open plan of the space enables its use for dinners, receptions and business meetings.
- Pit box facility (30 boxes).
- A medical center with a helicopter pad
- Marshall club
- Pit wall
The following stages of works were performed for this project:
Type of jobs