The Ice Palace in Noyabrsk can be used for hockey training sessions, figure skating and short track, as well as for public skating.
The indoor ice rink building has two floors. A modern facade system is used.
The building has the following rooms:
- a skating rink with artificial ice, the arena is 60X30 m
- a stand with 400 seats, with seats for visitors with limited mobility
- choreography hall
- strength training / weight lifting room
- changing rooms for athletes and coaches
- administrative offices and utility rooms
- technical facilities
- there are locker rooms for public skating
TECHNICAL AND ECONOMIC PARAMETERS:
Total floor area– 5, 539.54 m2
- - ice rink 2, 813.24 м2
- - administration and utility building 2, 726.3 m?
- - below 0.00 (crawl space) 107.97 m2
Building volume: 48, 918.76 m3
- - ice rink 34, 716, 62 m3
- - administration and utility building 14&, 202.14 m?
- - below 0.00 (crawl space) 301.85 m3
Construction area: 4, 415.1 m2
Type of jobs