A stadium for a specialized children and youth Olympic Reserve Sports School Avangard opened in Tarko-Sale on the 1 of September, Magnum was responsible for reconstruction works.
The stadium has a modern soccer field; stands for 1000 people with a roof and places for visitors with limited mobility; Mondo running tracks, long jump and triple jump facilities, and a universal sports ground for game sports.
The stadium can be used for sports competitions as well as training sessions.
The soccer and track and field arena includes:
- a 105х68 m soccer field with artificial turf, mark-up and drainage system
- 4 circle running lanes with synthetic surface;
- 6 straight 110m running tracks with artificial surface, integrated with the straight part of the circle running track.
- the North semi-circle has 2 jump pits with sand pits on both sides of the take-off pit
- the South semi-circle has a universal game sports ground (28x15) with artificial surface, marked up for basketball (28x15) and volleyball (18x9m).
- 5-row stands with cantilever roof (1000 seats)
- a 2.2m-high fence around the soccer and track and field stadium;
- 6m-high fence around the field, with ball stop nets;
- 1.2m-high fence for the stands;
- information display with a metal set-up frame and foundation;
- 4 six-meter and 1 nine-meter flagpoles;
- stadium lighting
- 20x15m workout ground;
- a checkpoint;
- equipment storage facility;
- parking for 78 vehicles.
Landscaping works, including trees and lawns.